Have u ran from someone before?

was there someone so annoying or u didn't like that u physically ran from them to avoid them?have u ran from someone before??

• yup, y should i have to deal with them?
    Vote A
  • no, i dont like hurt peoples feelings
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Once when this guy was following me. He was staring at me in the store at first and followed me out, followed me down the street, and when I walked faster he walked faster and when I ran he ran. Fortunately it was during day time and people were looking at him suspicious and I managed to get inside my friends apartment building since I knew the entry code. He was standing outside for a bit (could see trough the side window) and was walking around to inspect until he eventually left. It was pretty scary and it was when I lived in China so I didn’t know how to ask anyone for help, I just had to run somewhere safe. Who tf knows what his intentions were

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I used to run from girls when I was in middle school. I was so stupid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really running, but walk away/cease interaction.
    Always, or each time after I was given a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't necessarily ran away from people but I've walked away before from people that annoyed me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never I like to hurt someone like this

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I run from Islam before.

0|0
    0|0
  • From that girl who had genital warts and didn't tell me about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yep, in middle school there was a boy that were always looking for me I dont remember exactly why he started to be angry and violent so, me and my friends ran. Also, I ran away from another boy in middle school because he was always chasing me and I just wanted to be with my girl friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh someone once followed me for a solid 10 min before I took a quick turn and ran for my fucking life 😣

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes from this creep who told me he wanted to kidnap me and marry me πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah, some guy in middle school was obsessed with me because I was nice to him

0|0
    0|0
  • At my sixth grade dance I ran squealing away from my crush

0|0
    0|0
  • yes , when this guys came up to me in breakfast with me sitting with my sister, and friend and asked me if I want to go out with him , he brought his friend over and I said uh gotta go through I stuff away and ran to first period, but the kid was in my history and resource room and his friend was in my business math class and tried to talk to me and I said I don't want to talk about it... I don't like when all eyes are on me and that's what it felt like when we were in the cafΓ© and his other friends were in the cafΓ© staring at us as he came over to the table

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Hidden away. Lol. It's just easier sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes XD

0|0
    0|0
  • From a few guys. Yes.