Have u ran from someone before?

was there someone so annoying or u didn't like that u physically ran from them to avoid them?have u ran from someone before??

• yup, y should i have to deal with them?
  • no, i dont like hurt peoples feelings

139

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Once when this guy was following me. He was staring at me in the store at first and followed me out, followed me down the street, and when I walked faster he walked faster and when I ran he ran. Fortunately it was during day time and people were looking at him suspicious and I managed to get inside my friends apartment building since I knew the entry code. He was standing outside for a bit (could see trough the side window) and was walking around to inspect until he eventually left. It was pretty scary and it was when I lived in China so I didn’t know how to ask anyone for help, I just had to run somewhere safe. Who tf knows what his intentions were