Would you name your kid after an ex?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao there was a time where i almost did and then tjere were times i liked those names before i met the person. But as of now, no. Im not doing any juniors. I dont wanna think about the person everytime i call my kids name

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably wouldn't because you try to forget an ex. And giving a child their name won't help with getting over them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• The only name I would use is Jonathan but he was my boyfriend I had when I was in 6th grade through 8th. He wouldn't be the first name though. I always liked Adam, my boyfriend name is Adam so I wouldn't mind having a Jr.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always planned to, but never went through with it. My daughter was born on the anniversary of my ex’s death though 😳

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It depends. Maybe that ex was someone important to me before and/or after having an actual relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe not with the ex in mind, but I won't let an ex ruin a good name for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if it was an ex that died while we were still together. Other than that i probably wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why would I want a constant reminder. Plenty of names in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes! I can, if only my partner will be cool with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, that's just weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • No way dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fucked up, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I named her after a different person with the same name as my ex

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, I would. I have an ex who is very dear to my heart. If I could have kids I definitely would do so.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes