Dad died and I don't feel like working anymore. Is this normal?

My dad killed himself about three weeks ago and after that I just don't feel like working anymore. I guess it kind of just took away all the motivation that I had before. Either that or it just made me realize that work isn't all that important. I used to work all the time and it just kind of got me thinking that I need to learn to step back and enjoy life more. When something like that happens it really makes you rethink a lot of stuff. Opinions?

21