How do get over trust issues with girls?

I have trust issues with girls because to different girls ruin two of my relationships are a time I was in college. One girl ruin my first relationship at college. then after more girls did and suck this girl. she was the worst out of she keep trying get what she want and got my ex boyfriend to cheated and I dump him ass. The girls name were Sophie Alison and Last one was Jade. I don't know how to come over my trust issue with girls. I did caught him. most of my ex bfs names are Josh. only ex boyfriend called Sam.

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats the best part about having cancerous pseudo-friends.. You can just cut them out of your life if you think they're too much trouble