How do get over trust issues with girls?

I have trust issues with girls because to different girls ruin two of my relationships are a time I was in college. One girl ruin my first relationship at college. then after more girls did and suck this girl. she was the worst out of she keep trying get what she want and got my ex boyfriend to cheated and I dump him ass. The girls name were Sophie Alison and Last one was Jade. I don't know how to come over my trust issue with girls. I did caught him. most of my ex bfs names are Josh. only ex boyfriend called Sam.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats the best part about having cancerous pseudo-friends.. You can just cut them out of your life if you think they're too much trouble

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Well, I was invited, so;

First and foremost, I swear I mean no offence, but... you really gotta work on your grammar, it's too hard to get your complete thoughts across without good grammar.

Next, it sounds like you might have better luck all around if you worked on making more real, loyal friends before you invest in a relationship. Some real bitches that have your back, not stab it. The kind of girls that'll talk with you all night about life, the universe, and everything and y'all don't realize the sun came up. /Then/ you're safe to find a man. Or else give up on friends entirely and find a man who can commit to being loyal. One problem with college is, society teaches men that college is the time to score as often as possible before you settle down. You're already in the settle down phase, too mature for the stock you can pick from. If you're rockin' on looks and body and have your options, I'd say try for a senior just about ready to graduate

0|0
    1|0
    • 6d

I hate grammar nerd and second of have a fucking learning disability.

• 6d

We have that in common then. We also have making it to college in common. You can use your disability as a crutch or take the necessary steps to improve yourself, it's up to you

• 6d

what do my rules say about my grammar does not make comment on them or my learning disability

• First. Dont give names, they could demand you.
    Second. You must learn to go with who respect and love you.

Dont go with them anymore if someone is toxic explain them where the exit door is, and after that, good people will come to you

1|0
    0|0
  • Here is an easy part. 20 hours to be friend with some one. 40 hours to be a close friend with someone. 400 hours to befriend with someone.

Throughout the progress, each person will drop personal guard and reveal the true face.

Then from that, we can... slowly put small trusts to big trusts. It takes time, but with this way, real friends stay forever, dont they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically, you have been exposed to shitty behaviour from girls. So trust issues are natural. You need to meet girls who don't do stuff like that enough times that you regain trust and realise that not all girls do stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no real way the paranoia will be there for a while you just need to find a guy who won't cheat or keep the 2 groups separate to avoid situations like this but it comes down to do you trust your man will be loyal or is he an asshole in disguise.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

my current t boyfriend is caring he always texting and asking. he hates wasting time. the girl as friends hates me, he looks pissed off every time a get a girl in our way.

• honestly i think you just need to find some female frienda who you can trust, that's the only way in my mind you'll ever overcome those trust issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have some rotten awful friends stay by yourself and spend your time with your family, one day you can find a good Christian boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Just think about it this way. Not all girls that meat and girls that you may meet in the future are gonna be like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust is the most difficult thing to give somebody but the easiest to take away. I'll put it to u this way... I know its difficult for you to due to experience. Acknowledge the fact that they are humans and do things against their friends. Then trust them to different degrees or depths until they give you reason not to. You may begin with small things first. give everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of it or not. Its not easy though but believe me there are good girls who could be good friends and just need a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sorry you can't trust your girlfriends. Hopefully you can find some new better friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are from which country

0|0
    1|0
  • I dont know wish i could help

0|0
    1|0
  • Somehow

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• May you should ask yourself why you pick bad people to be your friends

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

They made me do it. and I fed up. My boyfriend girl as friend are not good term.

• 5d

Look you pick these people as friends n bfs. The only one to blame is yourself. I don’t have any bad people around me and this stuff never happens to me.

• 5d

I found out a nd stop talking to them. one girl is in my class that every guy in my class hates her. not long friends with them any. only two girl I dislike in my class . is my boyfriend girls as friend that are casing the trouble.

• Never had an issue

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes