Would you rather have a boy or a girl for your first child?

Would you rather have a girl or boy first?

Personally, I wouldn’t want a daughter because I don’t want to pay for their wedding lol. Also the obvious penis issues of course lol

126

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d prefer a daughter first tbh. I don't know why really. But it doesn’t matter in the end I’d be happy either way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Would be happy with both, but I’d rather have boy first. Being an older sister I know you have to be the one taking all the responsibilities, protectinng your younger bro, till he is too young to protect himself and you have to care for everything. I’d wish there was an older brother for my girl to take care of her so she could enjoy being careless.

But... If I wanted my son to grow up popular with women, true gentleman and a charmer, with great social skills and ability to make everyone like and respect him, I’d rather have a girl first. Because brothers with older sisters learn these things from the early age. My brother is a good example.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That’s a great point

• But the wedding part, I’m being dead ass serious about that lol

• Why would you pay for her wedding if she doesn’t marry too young? I would never make my parents pay for my wedding. When you get married you should have enough finances already to provide for your own wedding. I guess so?

Cool I totally missed that joke though 😂 because there are some men out there who only want to have boys and see girls as inferior and raise them that way. That’s so sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• boy, the firstborn should always be a boy if possible for obvious reasons. First of all, he can keep his younger sister in line, lots of girls with older brothers tend to be less slutty and are less likely to be abused by a boyfriend type person. I would like to have all boys tbh, they are easier to raise I think, having a girl would make me more paranoid and less able to relax

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I can respect that

• @Pocahontas2000 there are always exceptions, but nevertheless, having an older brother is a major deterrent to those who would use her as a slut. Having a dad is as well. Notice that girls with no brothers and no fathers are the most slutty and the most abused by other guys. This is basic, basic logic here. Don't shit all over it with the exceptions, you cannot deny the logic.

• Talking from my experience and from the experience of many of my female friends... As their secret holder, believe me I know what I am talking about