Would you rather have a boy or a girl for your first child?

Would you rather have a girl or boy first?

Personally, I wouldn’t want a daughter because I don’t want to pay for their wedding lol. Also the obvious penis issues of course lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d prefer a daughter first tbh. I don't know why really. But it doesn’t matter in the end I’d be happy either way.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Would be happy with both, but I’d rather have boy first. Being an older sister I know you have to be the one taking all the responsibilities, protectinng your younger bro, till he is too young to protect himself and you have to care for everything. I’d wish there was an older brother for my girl to take care of her so she could enjoy being careless.

But... If I wanted my son to grow up popular with women, true gentleman and a charmer, with great social skills and ability to make everyone like and respect him, I’d rather have a girl first. Because brothers with older sisters learn these things from the early age. My brother is a good example.

0|1
    0|0
    • That’s a great point

• Show All
    • But the wedding part, I’m being dead ass serious about that lol

• Why would you pay for her wedding if she doesn’t marry too young? I would never make my parents pay for my wedding. When you get married you should have enough finances already to provide for your own wedding. I guess so?

Cool I totally missed that joke though 😂 because there are some men out there who only want to have boys and see girls as inferior and raise them that way. That’s so sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• boy, the firstborn should always be a boy if possible for obvious reasons. First of all, he can keep his younger sister in line, lots of girls with older brothers tend to be less slutty and are less likely to be abused by a boyfriend type person. I would like to have all boys tbh, they are easier to raise I think, having a girl would make me more paranoid and less able to relax

0|1
    2|0
    • I can respect that

• Show All
    • @Pocahontas2000 there are always exceptions, but nevertheless, having an older brother is a major deterrent to those who would use her as a slut. Having a dad is as well. Notice that girls with no brothers and no fathers are the most slutty and the most abused by other guys. This is basic, basic logic here. Don't shit all over it with the exceptions, you cannot deny the logic.

• Talking from my experience and from the experience of many of my female friends... As their secret holder, believe me I know what I am talking about

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 5

• I want a girl. I feel like I wouldn't be a good dad for a boy yet. I'd rather have a girl first to get the hang of it. Cause I think I'd be better at a girl for a first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boy. An older brother could look after his little sister

0|1
    0|0
  • It shouldn't matter either way. No problem with either. At least in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would a daughter have a penis?

0|1
    0|0
    • But to answer your question, your first wish should be that whatever he / she is, the child is physically, empthionally and psychologically healthy and normal. No mental issues like "I'm a girl in a guy's body" or vice versa bull shit or those fucking homosexual insticts. Just pray that you are blessed with normal and healthy kids. Having said that, I will tell you, daughters are a blessing. As a father, the best form of blessing.

• The penis issue was referring to the whole dating issues that come with it

• Well, you have to teach them from the very beginning. Unfortunately, modern society wants to make it sound as if it is some. kind of a right to date for the sake. of dating (and beyond minus marriage). So you have a much harder task at hand. Fortunately, half the world does not follow that culture. There is ONE and ONLY ONE beacon that keeps the whole family away from such filth. Majority feels proud and prvilidged NOT to believe in that beacon.

Anyway, I wish you a healthy and happy and large humongous closeknit family.. hahaha. More the merrier.

• A girl first would be ideal.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes