What's your ideal family like?

What would your wife/husband be like? Would you have kids? How many would you want? Who would work or would you both work? Where would you love to live and would it be a house, an apartment or something else? Would you want pets?

Tell anything you wanna tell. What's your ideal family like?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m young so what I want atm is to move away from home asap and into California or NY in my own apartment with my dream job

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Where do you live then? And what's your dream job?

• Florida. Dream job is to have my own line for something, like skincare but it’s probably hard to be successful ): Or just something where I can travel the world and stuff but it’s just a dream

• Huh, cool. You shouldn't give up on it, I'm sure you can do something cool if you try hard 😊

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Dobble income, no kids, 1~2 pets and a nice home. Both have hobbies, maybe the some together

0|1
    0|0
  • Dealing with conflict in a healthy way, being there for each other, not giving up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Italian husband. He would do a very admirable job like lawyer or surgeon or something. Or he would be a stay at home dad. Two twin girls, one younger boy. I would be a lawyer or neauroscentist. We would settle in perth, in a nice suburban neighbourhood. No pets. Unless its something like a hamster or fish that isn't noisy. Doesn't fly or run around the house. And i dont have to see it every day. And can't kill me. My kids will go to my old highschool, get straight As. However they will be humble. We will raise them to know that from birth, everybody is the same. Girls and boys. All races. All nationalities. The same. My husband will have a large 7 seater. I will have a little 5 seater toyota camery, however, i will take the train to work everyday. Oh and our cars are electric or solar powered.

0|1
    0|0
  • My family now

0|1
    0|0
  • My family now... But adding a cat in family

0|1
    0|0
  • non-existent

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 kids and a great dane

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I want 2 - 3 kids and the oldest one is male and the younger ones are female. I want my daughters to look like me tho not my son. :P Preferably, I like white blonde girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I already find mine @kaewk ❀

1|1
    0|0
    • hehe let’s have our 12 kids

• 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Twins girls and living in a house.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck family I rather be alone all my life

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really know... Twins run in our family, u have a twin brother, and my fiance has a twin brother... So probably we would have twins... I'd like a girl and a boy... To have everything balanced out.. And I want to have a very friendly and open relationship with my children

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes