What's your ideal family like?

What would your wife/husband be like? Would you have kids? How many would you want? Who would work or would you both work? Where would you love to live and would it be a house, an apartment or something else? Would you want pets?

Tell anything you wanna tell. What's your ideal family like?

87

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m young so what I want atm is to move away from home asap and into California or NY in my own apartment with my dream job

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Where do you live then? And what's your dream job?

• Florida. Dream job is to have my own line for something, like skincare but it’s probably hard to be successful ): Or just something where I can travel the world and stuff but it’s just a dream

• Huh, cool. You shouldn't give up on it, I'm sure you can do something cool if you try hard 😊

Most Helpful Guy