Are most people retarded or just too damn slow to be fast thinkers?

I'll cut to the chase
a year ago when I moved to a new neighborhood I WAS the center of sttattent from EVERYONE... I was stared at by everyone & I was gossiped about by EVERY female... eventually a few of the burly men & aggressive woman started to insult me which led to only 2 brawls where I came out on top
im still living here & the fact that it took 2 brawls for me to finally be left alone... EVERY neighbor who was in awe of me eventually had to withstand me every day... im ignored & respected as of now but it feel uncomfortable living here being forced to get along with my enemies

what im curious about is why weren't people smart enough to leave me be in the beggining?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Because people can be selfish assholes who need to feel a sense of control over other people.

0|0
    0|0
    • & because they failed they have to swallow their pride & not only leave me alone but act as if I don't exist

• They think that by ignoring you they still hold a certain power over you... And the fact you notice and by asking this question apparently care... It's working... Stop caring, don't let them win. Be overly friendly, exaggerate in being an example of how people 'should' treat eaxh other. It's the best way of getting back at them.

What Guys Said 2

• Does fast thinking have anything to do with this? This is not a math test ffs... being smart has nothing to do with this... your neighbors are just assholes

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that your lack of wanting to make friends is the driving force behind the confrontations. you want to be left alone and now they get it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes