Why is she like this about my dad?

So this girl in my class has been flirty with me since we first met. Well I could say hi and she'll get all red. From basic conversations she gets really worked up, red, can't stand still, has a big smile but doesn't make good eye contact She has payed me many compliments. She has wanted a bunch of pictures with me next to her and wanted it on Facebook. She'd take a picture with us and ask me to get closer everytime send it to me to put on Facebook to like it then tell me the next day she likes it. Well I put a picture with my dad on Facebook him tagged in it and she liked it and tells me the next day she likes it. Her best friend who I don't talk to liked it too so it felt weird. She asks me how much taller I am than my dad (we're both big and tall guys). Well I was talking about height and weight with another boy and she said "Nobody else is as big as you". I wasn't sure if it was naughty or not I didn't respond. She's spoken of me to her parents and found out about my dad. She doesn't do anything to get mom's attention, she just asks why I didn't say I love you at the end of a phone call when she listened to my phone call. Does she like my dad I'm confused.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Ohh big n tall is hot! But I am not sure. She one weird chick. It’s ond thing to have a fantasy n it other thing to act upon it. I guess my brain n moral are more in control than my hormones. Some girls I swear...

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

What are you trying to say about her. I just think it’s strange she acts flirty with me blushes and all that. Likes a picture with my dad tagged in it so she’s on both our notifications then say nobody else is as big as you then ask me how much I’m taller than my dad by

• Show All
    • 6d

I am trying to say stay away from her

• 6d

Why what’s the issue

• She probably wants to see how you would react. Try being more open around her and confident for that matter. I would assume that she doesn’t like your dad, unless he is like Brad Pitt lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Try to see how I’d react to what

• Show All
    • 6d

Why would she try to see if that mAkes me uncomfortable is that an interest thing

• 6d

I don’t know, sorry I could be of no help:)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes