Why do you hate your sibling?

My mother kept lecturing me on how my sister and I should get along even though she’s manipulative, a drama queen, pretentious, spoiled brat, and treats me like a piece of trash.

So just wondering, why do you guys hate your sibling (s)?Why do you hate your sibling?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hate them but i dislike that they can't form a brother and sister relationship i like to be closer to her. Plus i got a niece whose age 17
    only saw her a few times in my lifetime. It's sad cause next year she
    will be age 18 and graduating from High School.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Self deprecating humor but makes no effort to better himself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you tried reaching out to him?

• A million times over. He's struggled with depression his whole life. I've told him that I'd sit with him and help him make a doctors appointment, thatd id even go with him and help him talk to his doctor. He still refuses. I can't make him do it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think cause they’re sheltered and cared forever r more so we think they don’t care about us anymore

Can you answer mine please, it’s on my page it’s the most recent.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate my sister who is 5 years older than me she beat me everyday and treated me like a dog litreally. If I didn't do want she said she slapped me kicked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually am not close with either of my three sisters so we might as well not even be related.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes