Do you have any international friends?

Just as the question asks.
Do you have international friends?

Extra info:
How many do you have?
Where and how did you meet them?
Do you still keep in contact with them? Do you have any international friends?

83

What Guys Said 3

• I have about 8 that live in the Netherlands, and 2 in the U. S whom i`ve actually met for real. the 8 of the Netherlands always come here to my country for vacation around August/September and especially December. December is deff the time and place to be over here lol.

And 1 of the ladies that lives in the U. S. was a citizen from here but now American citizen. The other one lives in Richmond, also came here once. And i got to know all of them, except for the one that was a citizen once here, but the rest i got to know throughout social media of course :)

• This Brazilian lady sent me a picture of her boobs one time. Not sure if that counts or not.

• Yeah I do.
    Dunno? A few I guess...
    GaG, Twitch streams, Online games etc.
    Most of them yeah...

What Girls Said 8

• Acquaintances, but not any actual friends. I've met some people while traveling and there were some exchange students in my former school who I had classes with.

• Yes I do
    I have a lot of international friends and even a family. I used to be an exchange student so I got to know a lot of people around the world.
    Yes

• I have quite a few. I met all of them except one, through school. I had a boy from England in my registration class and art for the whole of last year and we became really good friends but then he left back to England at the end of last year but we still keep in contact quite often. I had his Portuguese guy in my English class for two years (I helped him with English and he taught me a bit of Portuguese), he left back to Brazil in July and we still keep in contact. I also met a guy in my art and photography class two years ago and we became really good friends but he went back home to Sweden. I currently have a friend named Ashley and she’s American but she’s leaving in December to go back home.
    And then I met a guy on GaG (not something I normally do) and he’s from England and we talk almost everyday.

• I've been friends with a South Aftican man for nearly 3 years and he's 36

• Yes...

I have 4 (2 Americans, one Aussie and another Russian) I still keep contact with them...

• Yes I have a friend from South Korea and two Russian friends who are from Tajikistan

• I don't even have any local friends

• Yes I do.
    I have friends in
    Egypt
    Pakistan
    Turkey
    England
    &
    India