What happens if a child is given hormone blockage by parents unknowingly?

Is there anyone here associated with the medical field that would have knowledge of this? I just started thinking about it from the perspective that parents have not really lived up to the expectations of protecting and nurturing their children.

Very often we find that they become or act as the worst enemy of their child, which is not only repugnant but very frightening. What if a parent, specifically a mother gives a teenage daughter hormone blockers to ruin her pubescent development on purpose? I asked my mother last night if she thought someone gave those to me, as I was very emotional as a teen, my sex hormones were over active, even though I remained a virgin regardless of family members trying to encourage me to have sex because they wanted to ruin my life.

I had weird dreams of growing a beard and mustache which never happened, but still strange considering this was not a phobia of mine. I have the deepest voice of all the women in my family and no breasts regardless of approaching puberty very early. Everyone is so disappointed in how pretty I am and I am not even joking, they act as if it's offensive to them and a shock. While I asked her this question, I noticed guilt in her voice. I don't know if it's guilt that she may have neglected me, or that she felt I was sad about how I looked and that it was her fault. But just think about it. It's almost as if I was a failed boy.

I can't get into everything, but there were other things they intentionally did to me, like sabotaged my academics and spread rumors so no one would like me, but it just makes me wonder if they were giving me these things in my food. I would also like to add that I think I was also being poisoned. She told me that I should not be alive today when she looks back on my life, it's a miracle. I woke up this morning confused not knowing if I really want to repair this relationship with her or just move on.

110