What happens if a child is given hormone blockage by parents unknowingly?

Is there anyone here associated with the medical field that would have knowledge of this? I just started thinking about it from the perspective that parents have not really lived up to the expectations of protecting and nurturing their children.

Very often we find that they become or act as the worst enemy of their child, which is not only repugnant but very frightening. What if a parent, specifically a mother gives a teenage daughter hormone blockers to ruin her pubescent development on purpose? I asked my mother last night if she thought someone gave those to me, as I was very emotional as a teen, my sex hormones were over active, even though I remained a virgin regardless of family members trying to encourage me to have sex because they wanted to ruin my life.

I had weird dreams of growing a beard and mustache which never happened, but still strange considering this was not a phobia of mine. I have the deepest voice of all the women in my family and no breasts regardless of approaching puberty very early. Everyone is so disappointed in how pretty I am and I am not even joking, they act as if it's offensive to them and a shock. While I asked her this question, I noticed guilt in her voice. I don't know if it's guilt that she may have neglected me, or that she felt I was sad about how I looked and that it was her fault. But just think about it. It's almost as if I was a failed boy.

I can't get into everything, but there were other things they intentionally did to me, like sabotaged my academics and spread rumors so no one would like me, but it just makes me wonder if they were giving me these things in my food. I would also like to add that I think I was also being poisoned. She told me that I should not be alive today when she looks back on my life, it's a miracle. I woke up this morning confused not knowing if I really want to repair this relationship with her or just move on.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Parents have begun encouraging transsexualism in children before those children have developed in their brain enough to properly and consciously identify. This has often included experimental hormonal treatments to alter pubescent development.

You are absolutely right to be concerned. Parents are people, and people are crazy, and crazy people do unsafe and irrational things, even to innocent other people.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3d

The trans-fad is also a reason this comes to mind. I wonder why people don't speak out more against this. This is abuse of the children's rights, even if they asked for this treatment, they are not mature enough to make these decisions, therefore it is the parents' job to protect them by being the rational ones.

• Show All
    • 3d

Then why isn't the government doing anything about it, they are the children's last hope. Don't they take them away when they see signs of abuse and neglect? I see this on many TV programs and wonder how any doctor can agree to that, these changes are irreversible and children shouldn't be allowed to make these decisions. Well, I will start talking about it whether or not people like it.

• 3d

The government plays little or no role in our society. Instead, the government is made OF the people, which means society fills the roles of government... just not the other way around. Freedom means not forcing others to believe or think or say or do anythign specific... that's how it is in America, despite people believing it does/should work another way... it doesn't and it won't. Everything a politician states is an opinion only.

• That has happened and sometimes for reasons that as screwed up as it sounds. Medically decided at an age of when your parents may have been given advice that was suggested. Or just bad decisions... that’s a really close to home subject for me.

I don’t condone as a side note.

0|0
    0|0
  • what happens? id guess you get hordes of men not knowing how to fix a bloody car, how to fight, wearing make up, becoming simp, while women would become more masculine with their wants, but'd keep their excpectation to be treated like a women (priviliges), may they all become fat lazy OR get fckd by 500men then force everyone to see them princesses despite actually willingly commited deeds.
    owww, wait.. so this has happened?

0|0
    0|0
  • Female hormone blockers are not commonly prescribed drugs, and they are fairly expensive. They also have pretty severe side effects when given to adults. In children, depending on the dose, they would have severe side effects.

I doubt that, unless you had a medical person in your family, and that they were severely fucked up in the head, that you were given female hormone blockers.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

On the other hand female sex hormones are pretty easy to obtain. The effects would depend upon WHICH hormones, the dose, and when they were administered.

• 3d

I did figure it would be a lot of trouble to go through just to screw up your own child, but my family is screwed up, too screwed up for words. But I figured I might not have anything to worry about unless I find that I am infertile.

• Well in the USA. Hormone blockers that re used in sex change surgery are only given by the doctor. You can try Web MD and see what they have to say

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to feel like I was trans because my dick was so small. I thought that my parents must have had a dick put on me at birth because they wanted a boy

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Where would they find the dick to place on you? I hear hormone blockers shrink penises and brings about feminine traits in boys.

• 3d

I don't know. But that's what I thought but now I see how improbable that would be. They could have taken skin from my back and I'd never know because i can't see my own back.

• 3d

No, I felt like a boy. I just have man tits. I just thought that they saw I had way more testosterone than the average girl and just said 'fuck it' and fashioned me a dick

• I has happened, in the past where children were raised as the opposite sex, and we're kept in the dark by parents and doctors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jail for the parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll never know

0|0
    0|0
  • This is an interesting question, i think it is hapoening on a massive scale, but I dont think it's parents doing it, i think there are powerful people in the world today who will do anything to maintain control of the populous, cause confusion and doubt such as you are experiencing, even dosing children with hormones.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't want remember my childhood :'(

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes