What horrible personality traits do u find forgivable in a friend?

stupid, gossiper, embarrassing when drunk, talks over u, peer pressures u etc What horrible personality traits do u find forgivable in a friend?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm, that's tricky as it would require a non-personal idea of "horrible". If I found it horrible I wouldn't want to be friends. But I suppose I can tolerate all sorts of things as long as they are fun to be around more often than not.

Peer pressure I might tolerate if they pressure me to try something that I actually enjoy, not so much if they pressure me into something I hate. But I've often been pressured into things I ended up enjoying, like cobra liquor, which my friend pressured me to try only for me to like it and he was like, "What? Huh? Lemme try that!" (then he found it gross and spit it out, but I actually liked it).

And a person can be incredibly stupid yet fun to be around. I don't even see stupidity as a negative quality as far as having a good time with friends (sometimes I really enjoy the slow ones).

Gossiping is probably the worst one I can't tolerate very well. I steer clear of gossipers, as they wield words like poison to smear people, and I would never want to stoop to their level, but they don't fight clean and honorably... so best to avoid them as I see it. If there's one personality trait I dislike most, it's the gossiping and backstabbing kind.

• Actually cobra liquor is among my favorites now (Habushu)... I'm kinda glad I was peer pressured to try it, as I would have not (and would have found the idea kind of gross) if not for my friend daring me and challenging me repeatedly to try it.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../1200px-Habushu.jpg

So sometimes even peer pressure can be kind of a good thing.

• Actually after I tried that on a dare, not only did my friend then want to try because I liked it and spit it out, but he also asked me if I wanted to have sex... And I said, "Of course." And then he burst out laughing, told all the staff I wanted to have sex after drinking it, and I was like... "Uhh, what's the big deal?" And apparently the drink is supposed to be an aphrodisiac. But what they forgot to ask me was that I always want to have sex. I saw no difference before and after. Still they seemed to love the idea that I wanted to have sex as a result of drinking that.

Most Helpful Girl