Wow. How shitty is my dad?

He just picked me up for a visit and asked how everything was going. I was honest and told him I feel miserable and everything in my life sucks. I started crying. He got personally offended by this.

823

Most Helpful Guys

• Hello whatthefluff girl, did you get out from hospital?
    Tell me why are you surprised from your father's behavior? You knew that he will act this way and it's because of him, all this had happened...

A father must not make his girl cries, if he saw miserable and hurt, he will do anything to make her happy again...

Take her home and make sure that his girl is well, keeping an eye on her and takes good care of her, at least when he sleeps at night, he knows that his girl is happy and fine, also sleeping well in his home... a girl has 2 places where she feels happy comfortable and safe, these 2 places are at her parents house or her husband's house...

I wish you the best whatthefluff, keep us updated

• Hi Fluff - I think things are very frayed at the moment between yourself and your dad - Every action and reaction is going to get overthought - You have to say I need your support not him getting offended by things - If you are not getting, put working it out to another day - In cases like yours, the priority is yourself and getting yourself right, once you have done that you can work on familial relationships or friendships or whatever but get yourself right first.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are married, why can't you live with your husband?

• She's not married and she's underage... Even if she was older and married, that doesn't give her father a right to treat her like this.

• yesterday I found out my crush likes me back. He wants to marry me. We had a 2 hour conversation.

• remember my crush who had this accident and ended up in hospital, my long distant cousin, my aunty's brother-in-law, he is my aunty's cousin.