What small things you remember about people/friends around you?

Many times I surprise my friends with things that they told me and I remember that they like or hate.
Such as how they like their coffee or a song that they like (E. G. my cousin who likes this song a lot (Broken Seether ft Amy Lee))
Friends included
Friends included

What about you, you remember the small things about your friends?

#GreatInquirerFTW
Updates:
Didn't get promoted again 🙄🙄 G@G is just killing me...
First of all thank you for your answers everyone
I will reply as soon as possible, I am busy and I am having so much interaction on G@G I can't keep up with easily.
I am SORRY

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I remember every single thing about my crush... And I forget all the restπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have some kind of knack for memorizing what drinks people order just after a few encounters. I can tell a girl before she orders, "Lemme guess, you're ordering a Moscow Mule," and surprise her that I remember. Or with a guy, I can say, "Lemme guess, you're starting with a couple of beers and then moving to Shochu," and he's mind-blown.

But normally I'm not good at these things, since I often forget the person's name. Like one time my wife was describing a guy to me a lot and she told me his name and I couldn't remember who he was based on her description or the name, but then I asked, "Oh wait, is he the guy always drinking Jager with Cola?" And then she was like, "Yeah, that guy! How did you remember what drink he orders all the time?" And I'm, "How did you manage to remember his name?"

0|2
    0|0
    • Normally I suck at remembering things about people: forgetting their names, birthdays, etc. But when it comes to what drinks they order, it burns into my memory very easily.

• Show All
    • @howlyz lol maybe. But no drinks for me

• Fair enough!

• Surprisingly, I remember almost everything as long as I have seen and associated with the person frequently but what I NEVER forget is either a mistake they did or a mistake I did, if it affected someone you can be sure I won't forget it, I may forgive it but not forget :p

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• The stuff they tell me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember those things very well.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know the most about my boyfriend 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty observant so I notice a lot of things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember what I choose to remember

0|0
    0|0
  • Their likes and dislikes , health etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember her favorite snacks

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember shit lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• many years ago, when my best friend asked me to help him look for and download a song for him, he told me maroon 5 is one of his favorite band. one day after many years, he asked me if he can look for a song but did not tell me the band name or the song name. so i just said "let me guess, maroon 5?" and he was so shocked that i remembered because he only told me that one time many years ago lols

0|0
    0|0
  • One friend dislikes coffee, one dislikes chocolate, one dislikes taco Bell and one dislikes Denny's. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a very random person when it comes to remembering things about people - What percentage of things I remember don't know but it does seem random

0|0
    0|0
  • AbdKilani say something about our thread here, I think your question is excellent by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • That she had a pimple on her forehead and it was really "small"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know a lot of small things, I just have many different memories of things we did before

0|0
    0|0
  • their address

0|0
    0|0
  • they touched my ass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes