Do you have siblings? What's your relationship like with them?

i have three and they're like cooler and more understanding parents to me, how was your experience with siblings?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a half sister. We met at college when she was 18 and i was 22. My parents never told me i had a half sister. We ended up dating for three years and getting engaged. It was only when my Dad met her mom that we found out we were siblings. She had been to our house so many times and got on so well with my parents, my father had no idea he was her father because her mother hadn't given her his last name and her mother had changed both their maiden names to the step fathers last name. Well we had to break up, I moved States and she had s nervous breakdown and need up in an institution.

1|0
    0|0
    • omgggggggggggggggggggg u need to write a book about ur life

• Show All
    • that would actually make a great title, id read that

that is so wild tho omgggg, i didn't know that kinda stuff happened irl

• Probably happens more than anyone realises

• I've got one sibling; the best I can guess on how a sibling can be. Very understanding, supportive, reasonable and caring. We fight a lot and at the same time we know how much we care for each other.

1|0
    0|0
    • younger or older? gender?

• Show All
    • the oldest is a sister, she's 26, then a 25 or 24 year old brother, and another 22 year old brother

if u can't tell already, i was the mistake child lelelelellel

• Good to know.

Yikes lol.. deal with it nowwww.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 2 older sisters, never had a close relationship with them when I was younger but now that I'm older we get along more and talk more frequently. when my oldest sister (who is technically a half sister) lived here she would pull out my teeth. Let's just say life was interesting back then.

1|0
    0|0
    • omg its crazy how much better it gets once they move out

• Show All
    • AHAHAHHAA, literally same with my 22 yo bro, they're so useless at that age

• gosh no kidding - she just eats all the good food

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• one little bro who is a fortnite addict rn and one little sis who is a youtube addict, we're all cool w each other most of the time, but there are times where i have to power slam my bro for being a shit head lol

1|0
    0|0
    • ugh ugh i want younger siblings

• Show All
    • they're def all the best reasons about having younger siblings, esp the abuse of power ahaha

LMAOOO okay i'll admit the first part is me sometimes, but not the second part

• tsk tsk tskkkkkkkkkkkk !!!

• Oh, don't even get me started on those little shits xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a sister who is 4 years older than me.
    I think i love her more than anyone, even more than my own girlfriend. There is seriously no one i trust as much as my sister. She doesn't know how much i love her though. I should tell her more often :c

2|0
    0|0
  • I have one half brother and he is very nice and helpful but sometimes he can be little off... it seems like this thinking on politics and news is very much a certain way and its scares me to think that he is not using critical thinking...

1|0
    0|0
    • But my brother is the reason I love movies so much and we still hang out and watch movies together

• I have 3, I'm the oldest so the others come to me for advice or guidance. Being big brother is awesome!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I have a younger brother

His attitude makes me wanna slap the sheit outta him sometimes tho

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 1 older brother, and 2 sisters.
    I talk to my brother once in a great while.
    I have no contact whatsoever with my sisters.
    They aren't nice people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a brother and sister, I donโ€™t talk to her much but I have a good relationship with my brother that talk to often

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 brothers and 1 sister (I'm the oldest)
    My youngest brother has cerebral palsy, so not much to say about him (he's wheelchair bound, he only speaks gibberish, and he's mentally retarded). Don't get me wrong, I do love him, I even helped take care of him for as long as I could before moving out, but I just feel he was deal with very unfair cards with the way he was born.

My other brother and my sister, we've been getting along better since we've moved out, but we're complete polar opposites of the other. They do things that I don't like recreational drugs, alcohol, tobacco smoking, stuff like those things. Whenever we meet, we're always happy to see each other and talk reasonably well, but other than that, not much else. They're always busy with their jobs and friends, so I never hear from them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have five siblings all younger. I really don't speak to them but we don't fight either

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I have two, a brother and sister, both older. My sister and I get along great, she's basically a second parent. My brother and I are good, though we tend to argue about something every. single. day.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 bros and 2 sis
    I an the oldest one, I think its great, they get on my nerves only when I breath but we are close

1|0
    0|0
  • I have three sisters and I think they are a degree above best friend level. We are all super close. :) I Love them all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a younger brother. We love each other but we fight sometimes. Even though heโ€™s terribly annoying, I canโ€™t think of my life without him

2|1
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Really close.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes