Do you think that children born today will have better or worse lives than their parents?

921

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know how this world is going to progress so depends. But from what I see it only becomes worse with time so..
    Actually it all depends on the parents. If you teach your kids to be positive they will be, and if you keep complaining about everything in life they'll end like complaining too. Life was never easy even before us, even thousands of years ago, there are always challenges but we should take them no matter what age we live in.

• They might very well quite literally suffocate from all the emissions we keep blasting into the air so they will definitely be worse off in the environmental matter & most likely see their natural life expectancy diminish relative to that of us and the previous generation

Most Helpful Guys

• Considering over population and pollution. Definitely worse. We're the first generation to be poorer then our parents

• It depends but I think wrose the older generation really screwed us out of having a good life