Do you think that children born today will have better or worse lives than their parents?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know how this world is going to progress so depends. But from what I see it only becomes worse with time so..
    Actually it all depends on the parents. If you teach your kids to be positive they will be, and if you keep complaining about everything in life they'll end like complaining too. Life was never easy even before us, even thousands of years ago, there are always challenges but we should take them no matter what age we live in.

1|1
    0|0
  • They might very well quite literally suffocate from all the emissions we keep blasting into the air so they will definitely be worse off in the environmental matter & most likely see their natural life expectancy diminish relative to that of us and the previous generation

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Considering over population and pollution. Definitely worse. We're the first generation to be poorer then our parents

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends but I think wrose the older generation really screwed us out of having a good life

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• It depends how good the parents raised them but I also feel like the younger generation is going to have a harder time with certain things while the older generation had hard times with other things.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's highly dependable on how "we" or "our generation" as parents will raise them!

0|1
    0|0
    • umm think external factors play a very big arguably bigger role than how they are raised

• Noo, i don't think so, I'm sorry but I disagree with that. None of the external factors matter if parents don't know how to deal with that or use it to their advantage etc. We, "our generation" hold the reigns.

• I think worse because jobs are are becoming harder to find, houses are becoming more expensive (like everything else in the world).

0|1
    0|0
  • My answer is WAY BETTER THAN US. Simply because of the fact we have experienced a lot of new things first hand. Be it the social media era be it the new laws. We enjoyed both the bright side as well as we have seen the darker side. Children who are born today will have great guidance. They will be well educated as well. Earlier our parents relied on books and tutors to teach us. But now we are exposed to n number of education sites which explain various concepts thoroughly. The only downside that I notice is that they will be born in a highly competitive world.

0|1
    0|0
    • I wouldn't consider social media to be a plus.

• Show All
    • Look around, we're already a society of phone zombies. And the next generation wi be even worse

• They will eventually get bored of it.

• Sadly, worse in general.

0|2
    0|0
  • Worse

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Depends on what social strata they are born into
    I would guess it to be so
    The top gets better
    The higher middle maintains roughly their standard perhaps a minor increase
    The lower middle gets worse
    The low-end workers will get it a little worse but they already have it bad
    The marginalized classes will continue to be marginalized further

0|1
    0|0
  • worse. Women have destroyed men wanting to settle down, get married and have children. Now men are seeing how men are nothing more than an atm to women and are refusing to play that game.

0|4
    0|0
  • There aren't may children being born today mostly due to feminism and abortion and MGTWO will certainly have a huge impact on future birthing around the world. Eugenics is wiping out societies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh. Only time will tell. I expect the worst is yet to come when it finally comes around though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Way worse, but that's okay. Their lives will be a lot shorter, too.

0|1
    0|0
    • If they died young and early they'd have less to lose and worry about than those that die much later on.

• Financially inferior at a guess. But it's really what they make of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Better. Poverty rates are steadily declining and technology is getting more advanced. I'd call that better all day long.

0|1
    0|0
  • Worse, that's why I refuse to have them, the world is getting worse

0|2
    0|0
  • They will think its better but reality it will most likely be worse

0|1
    0|0
  • Most parents didn't set up their kids for success. So harder.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes