Do you know some black people on G@G?

I want to start something revolutionary. If u are black make ur presence known.
If u know any black folks on G@G just tag them on your comment.Do you know some black people on G@G?
Updates:
If u are black urself or u have been tagged on the comment section, please state ur nationality/origin and country u currently live in.
I am originally from Cameroon and have lived in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and I now live in Germany.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Greetings, I’m American and live in America. I am a mix of Jamaican, Native American (Seminole), West Indian, and European but not sure what part I just know my grandmother is mixed with it

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don’t know if I could acknowledge some common ground based upon skin color. But I would say this. I am descended from the Africans brought over from Africa to America as slaves. I am African American. I don’t know how things work in your country or your culture. But in America just because a person is dark skinned does not mean they will identify with being “Black”. In America, the word “Black” usually just means African-American. Though people play around with the meaning to score political points. Other people actually think there is some logic to the concept of race.

0|0
    2|1
    • You don’t think that “African Americans” view, for example, “African Brits” as being “black”?

• Show All
    • What? Neither of those made sense. But it does appear that this conversation isn’t being productive. Have a good day.

• @ladsin You are just being obtuse again. Bless your little heart.

• Aren't you that racist black boy who thinks black men are supposedly superior to white men?

Why don't you come back to your "wonderful" land of "superior" people?

0|0
    1|0
    • Lol if you’re white and saying that I’m gonna laugh bc they land you’re on ain’t even yours anyway so bye

• Show All
    • @burntgold U know sometimes they can't tell the difference between one black person from the other lol.
      No need trying to explain things to people who have no sympathy for our pain. Let his take his load elsewhere. And please don't respond to him if he replies to my comment. Let him talk alone.

• Said the guy who said before that white men are "inferior" and "f*ggots" that need to die and white women are "sl*ts" and "crave" black men.

You are just a criminal psychopath, but it's not really a problem for your new friend @burntgold. She is somewhat like that too...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• What is your revolutionary idea? I'm curious. And I barely know anyone's race on here.

0|1
    0|0
    • U can add me on G@G and when the time comes I will tell u and u could introduce me to the black people u know know in real life

• Ooh ooh. Guess mine!

• 1|1
    0|0
  • I am black

0|1
    0|0
  • Do half blacks count?

0|1
    0|0
    • Nopes. Love them tho

• Show All
    • Yes but where the father is from as a nationality but not his race. If white man has a baby with a black woman the kids are not white. They are not black either. There are severely rare cases where the child looks just totally black or totally white. Race is looks nationality is lineage. If I were to have a kid with a German woman the kids maybe Cameroonians but they are not black. They are mixed.

• @stormbreaker06 what does it has to to with my father? He is white but I'm not, I am mixed

• No, I don't.

0|0
    1|1
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

Recommended myTakes