Do you think it was rude or not what this girl did too me?

Many years ago my friends and I use too pick on this one girl through school. Anyway for the first time in about 8 years I saw her again. I spoke too her for the first time this year in 8 years.

and I tried too genuinely apologize about how I use too mistreat her through school but she just looked at me with an unhappy look on her face and just said "Go away".

I know I was the one who use to mistreat her but I was trying too be nice too her and make things right by apologizing to her and she just tells me too "Go away"
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• This is a tough one. Most people think of their school years, and especially high school, as the best years of their lives. From what you say, you made those years very rough for this woman. As someone who was verbally bullied in high school which made those the worst years of my life, I can understand her anger. But it's not good to carry a grudge. I heard a quote recently that said something like: "a grudge always corrodes the vessel it's kept in".
    I'm glad you apologized and maybe, after she's had time to process and think about it, she'll forgive you. I won't bore you with the details of my tormentors, other then to say I forgave them a long time ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here is a better question. Why do people think a simple apology will fix everything. You screwed over this woman for years and you're mad that she was rude to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Too bad for you if she doesn't want to help make you feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • she should have said a lot more

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• lol here is y I said no u tease her and now that she is older and prettier u want to apologize after all these years sorry u are 8 years too late and sorry but u might have made the girl life a living hell and those memories came back when she saw you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean, I guess a little but I don't blame her. She could have voiced it a bit nicer but like... If you bullied her, she didn't owe you any of her time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have her bad memories for your own joy. What do you expect?

Rainbows and unicorns?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes