Do you think it was rude or not what this girl did too me?

Many years ago my friends and I use too pick on this one girl through school. Anyway for the first time in about 8 years I saw her again. I spoke too her for the first time this year in 8 years.

and I tried too genuinely apologize about how I use too mistreat her through school but she just looked at me with an unhappy look on her face and just said "Go away".

I know I was the one who use to mistreat her but I was trying too be nice too her and make things right by apologizing to her and she just tells me too "Go away"
  • Yes
  • No

34