Guys, your daughter turns out to be a slut. Sleeps around a lot. What do you say to her?

13

What Guys Said 13

• Culture a smear of bacterial vaginosis in a petri dish… Then when she’s watching TV or whatever sit down next to her and shove it in her face and say “how’s that smell”… “Ewww gross dad what the hell!”

• probably very little about it. That's her business. I could offer advice on how to avoid dangerous men, but I doubt any advice I could offer would apply to guys half my age.

• not my problem but if and when you get a child you can gtfo because if you think you're grown up enough to have a child, you can go and move in with your partner and take care of that child.

• Tell her she's going to regret it, and that if shit goes down, don't expect help.

• "Don't come to papa if shit goes sideways, you have only yourself to blame."

• Have a heart to heart about being smart about what she chooses to do...

• As long as she's happy and safe about it. I don't care.

• I get her BC and condoms and some books about STDs

• "You do you, just don't get aids"

• Gtfo

• "You're out of the will but I'll pay for your abortions"

• I would think well she takes after her mom

• You want to be an adult? Fine. Move out.