I want to Quit my Job?

I graduated year 2016 and got hired from a very known automobile Company and work for one year. The working environment was great but I have to Resign from there because of unhealthy working hours from 8am-10pm almost everyday.
And during audit we Go home by 3AM. Its undeniably an abusive overtime.

And so, I tried applying online and got hired from a big printing Company. At first, I did not know they are downsizing 1,000 employees and going down. I proceed with my application because of higher salary, big Building and great name of Company. When I was hired into this Company , I thought I would be happy but I ended UP mesirable, i was surrounded with old people and worst is I dont have someone to call as a buddy. I eat alone for one year during lunch. 🙁 i never like the working environment and its draining me everyday. Management are toxic and favoritism.
I also feel that my supervisor and other colleagues are bringing me down.

For the first job , I gain 1 year. And today , I have earned 1 year too in my Second job (currently working ) . All in all 2 years experience. Should I Quit now My Job?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No, but is working people 14 hours a day legal? How many breaks and lunches did you get?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should first search for options befire resigning

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Find a new job asap and get out of there! Life is too short to be miserable at work. Do better research next time, though - you learned that you don't like working long hours and that a work environment in which people are outgoing and friendly is important to you. For your next job, maybe try reaching out to current employees of the company to get a better sense of what working there is really like, what kind of people work there etc. Stick it out until you find a better fit for yourself and then get out of there!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you've been asking this question for ages. So quit already.

0|0
    0|0
  • why do u need someone to eat lunch with?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes