I want to Quit my Job?

I graduated year 2016 and got hired from a very known automobile Company and work for one year. The working environment was great but I have to Resign from there because of unhealthy working hours from 8am-10pm almost everyday.
And during audit we Go home by 3AM. Its undeniably an abusive overtime.

And so, I tried applying online and got hired from a big printing Company. At first, I did not know they are downsizing 1,000 employees and going down. I proceed with my application because of higher salary, big Building and great name of Company. When I was hired into this Company , I thought I would be happy but I ended UP mesirable, i was surrounded with old people and worst is I dont have someone to call as a buddy. I eat alone for one year during lunch. 🙁 i never like the working environment and its draining me everyday. Management are toxic and favoritism.
I also feel that my supervisor and other colleagues are bringing me down.

For the first job , I gain 1 year. And today , I have earned 1 year too in my Second job (currently working ) . All in all 2 years experience. Should I Quit now My Job?

32