Our 9 month old is not attaching to her father and he’s hurt about it... what to do?

We live together and have a 9 month old daughter... he’s on business trips for work sometimes and I’m home with her most of the time. She attaches to me 24/7 when her dad holds her she screams (one time for a whole hour I went to pick her up and she stopped) until I’m holding her, sometimes she’ll just ignore him I do push her on him because well that’s her dad. So I don't know what to do and his feelings are hurt about it which I feel horrible about because he wants to be involved obviously.

11