How are things different now to when you were a child?

How are things no compared to when you were younger? Are they any better/worse?
What would you change if you had the chance?

99

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my God... it was different... i had to go with dad to cut wood so we might be warm in winter.. i had to go to the garden and work ot so we have food. There was no cell phones. There wa no computer's. Playboy was the magazine to hide I learn in highschool on an electric typewriter how to use a keyboard years ahead of my time. Dating was find a girl peak her interest and date her till you got married. Divorce was a dirty word. A dick in a girls mouth was nasty. Gays waa still in the closets. My how times sure did change.

Most Helpful Girl

• Although a lot of people who have answered think of like.. the world I personally dont. When it comes to the world its worse I mean- its like normal now that the weather is gonna go like ”hottest summer in 50 years!” and stuff like that. In my personal life however its better. As a child I was very lonely and my only friend at the time wasn't the best (i was also a bit of an ass sometimes tho), almost all kids at school felt like they looked down on me cause I was different, I felt like my mom had abandoned me, I was unhealthier and I wished I was like everyone else.