I've dumped my two best friends but I feel lonely now?

One of them was my school friend since 7th grade and we shared a really close relationship until she started getting jealous of me when I lost weight in college and started getting a lot of attention from guys (she's still overweight).

The other one was my college friend who was two-faced. She kept switching between me and our other friend until I got fed up with her behaviour and decided to dump her. She was my friend for 3 years.

I'm a really shy girl and it's not easy for me to make friends. These two were not just my 'friends' but were a part of my school and college life (both being important things). I feel kind of lost, lonely and depressed since I cut off ties with these two, it happened within a few months. On top of all this, things didn't work out with my first love and I'm really depressed because of that.

I don't know what to do. I'm not going to college right now so I don't have any opportunities to make friends. Also, I'm afraid I won't be able to find good friends.
Both of them totally freaked out when I dumped them. My school friend has even disappeared from social media. The other one was just not ready to accept that I'm breaking up our friendship and she totally flipped out on me.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya it’s a tuff situation. When close friends are no longer giving you that innocent lovable friendship, it’s hard to stay friends but also hard to let them go

Def have done that. Actually might happen with someone I’ve know since age 13. Imagine that. It’s been maybe 22 years

But we just aren’t as close as we use to be. The desire is there. Just priorities have changed

It’s only a path you can walk young one. You shall find your way

Most Helpful Girl

• You will make more friends, just try too enjoy your time alone for right now to work on you and love yourself. Friends will come and go.