What age is too old to call a little kid "cute"?

Little kids are often thought of as cute, but at some point, it is generally not acceptable to call them cute anymore (except maybe by their parents) what age is that?
What age is too old to call a little kid

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• I would call anyone cute if my eyes perceives cuteness anyhow, no matter the age. So is never too old in my opinion. However, should be obvious that I wouldn't call cute and say things to a stranger kid or adult, despite I find them cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know there was a restriction on the word cute. I use it to describe all ages of people. Old people are especially cute

1|1
    0|0
  • You can always call them cute, they probably won't like it from a certain age but they could still be cute.

0|2
    0|0
  • I do call my boyfriend cute all the time and he is 31 xD I do not think that there's an age where you'd have to stop. If you find them cute, so be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once more I agree with @ChocolateCheesecake and say no one is ever to old to be called cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • lol tbh I guess about 5 or 6 but they cute either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20 and still get told I'm cute

0|2
    0|0
  • Never too old to be called cute

0|0
    0|0
  • When they are adults 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • No specific age! Cute is cute ☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody is ever too old to be called cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men shouldn’t call any female cute at the age of 9-16

0|0
    2|1
  • I'm 17 and my dad still calls me good girl and I still call him daddy. We try to stop, buts a habit now. No problems accept when my boyfriend does a double take when we're having dinner and I say daddy ahaha

0|1
    1|1

What Guys Said 7

• I've actually never thought about this before, but I think the limit is somewhere around age 8 if you're not the parent or of close relation.

0|0
    0|0
  • After age 12 would probably be inappropriate if they're not family.

0|0
    0|0
  • 26 years of age.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30ish? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • When he enters puberty.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute not so cute anymore when a kid is fucking screaming Bloody Mary at a public place and acting like a demon.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes