Who knows more about you, your friends or your family?

I think my friends know more about me because I confide in them more often. My family can be judgmental at times and that makes me not want to talk to them about certain things. My parents always judge my cousins, I don’t want my aunts and uncles judging me. I feel like my friends judge me less.

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I live a double life when it comes to my family, well my mom, her douche-bag boyfriend (my dad passed away a long time ago) and my brother, i would definitely say my boyfriend and maybe 3 friends know me better than my family and i don't necessarily like that fact but it's a fact i have to live with so i don't isolate myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been close to any of my family members enough to tell them anything that goes on in my life but I've never been one to talk about a lot of stuff to my friends either

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The only one that knows more about me is my uncle. I tell him everything he doesn't judge me at all but kids at school do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody completely
    I don't have any good friends and I can't tell everything to family
    So I mostly keep things to myself

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My friends. They’re more understanding and trustworthy than my family if I’m honest. I do love my family though...

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably my best friend. I tell my family almost everything but I only tell my best friend the most deepest darkness stuff because I know she will understand and won't judge.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna say friends. I don't tell my parents anything. I don't tell my friends much either, but I tell them things more than my parents

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends definitely. I have a hard time talking to my family because they’re very quick to judge.

1|0
    0|0
  • family on important stuff, friends on unimportant stuff (sex etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends, half way through talking with my family hey either start giving me “advice”, yelling and or most likely judging

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely my best friends we don’t judge each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • They each know different aspects about me. Each member knows different things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both my best friend and my family 🤗 my girlfriend 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, usually I dump it all on strangers then hope I don’t meet them again.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. im a jedi guru mastermind superstar sent here by the aliens from plaent jnijdcjjs

0|0
    0|1
  • I can't trust my family but the internet probably knows more than my friends lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My family. I don't have deep conversations with my friends that often, even though I'd like to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Family. It depends. But I guess my father and my best friend know most of my secrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends I’m little different around family still out spoken , just not as flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends, I feel comfortable telling them things I wouldn’t necessarily run to my parents to tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.