If you had to move to a distant land without your friends and family, would you do it?

Move to a distant land without your friends and family?

1731

Most Helpful Guys

• i did. i moved to thailand after college. I wouldn't do it now as i have a wife and kids... but if there was some alternate universe where i didn't have a family to take care of i would definitely consider moving to another place

• I did, a month after I turned 13. Got put on the street. Hitchhiked 3,000 miles away. Never returned.

Most Helpful Girls

• I guess I did just that when I moved to Japan =/

• That is good. I hope Japan is fun.

• It was fun in the beginning and overall I guess it is a fun country to visit.
      To be honest, the longer I live here and know the people, society, etc., the less I like it, but trying to be positive. There are good things and bad things everywhere.

• 7d

Very true I agree there is good things and bad things everywhere. I always try to remain positive as well.