If you found a black baby on your porch , what would you do?

I think I would want to keep and raise him or her.
  • 1) Keep baby and raise him or her (even if you are white)
    Vote A
  • 2) Report it and turn baby over to social services
    Vote B
  • 3) Unsure what you would do
    Vote C
  • 4) see answers
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
4d
Nothing cuter than a little black baby boy. I say this because this happened. A 17 year old I worked with a Penney's found an abandoned black baby and she kept him to raise.

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm sure my initial reaction would be wanting to make sure the baby was alright, I become attached to babies instantly so I'd want to keep it, living alone with the hours I work it wouldn't be fair to the baby, so I'd do what needed to be done to make sure the baby was safe and well cared for, by that time I would have fallen in love with the baby even tho it would hurt me I'd still do what's best for the baby.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the Law and All... Call Social Services... Someone more Deserving than the Porch Person who Left this Beloved Child Of God, Deserves Him or Her. xx

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I got a fire station right down the street.. So, I would probably take them there.. But I would be shocked, and immediately pick the little precious being up.. And always wonder why it was on my porch..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd call social services, just in case they can locate family members of the baby, if they couldn't, I'd probably end up adopting the baby.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can't just keep any lost baby, let alone item, that you find on the street. Legally, it's very important that you call the authorities right away. If no relatives are found, you can then try to apply to be a foster parent or to adopt the child. #SaveTheBabies

1|2
    0|0
  • Everyone who an adult know to call the fucking law. That the law.

and I don't believe your question was innocent by far because if it was you would have seriously thought: HEY you know what there black people on here and to not mess up my data let me keep it as neutral as possible to get truthful answers.

Trying to be slick... and you suck at it. You should have just said: how many WHITE people would keep a black baby at least it would have been more accurate...-_-

0|2
    0|2
  • Bring him in, make sure he's warm, give him something to eat, and notify the police.

2|3
    0|0
  • that's like the equivalent to 1800 dollars in dice money.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2nd option because I am not of the age to take care of a baby

0|1
    0|0
  • Give the baby over to social services. I'd do the same with a white baby to be fair. We're not in any position right now to take in a child.

1|3
    0|0
  • Call social services, pretty sure that's the law. I might consider adopting them since I plan to adopt when I'm older anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • As much as I love children, I am in no position to take care of one and I am sure that social services would find a family that would give the child a much better life than I ever could.

0|1
    0|0
  • Take the baby inside and as my family makes sure it is ok and warm, id be on the phone with police and social services.

0|2
    0|0
  • You are pretty much bound by law to report that kind of stuff to the authorities.

0|1
    0|0
  • take inside and provide temporary care while calling the police

1|1
    0|0
  • Considering the shit that happened too me I would try and legally adopt the baby, fate shines on some, and the mother may have chose you, its a shitty thing to do, dump a child, but if my wife was OK with it I would raise the baby as if it was mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) Keep baby and raise him or her (even if you are white)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not prepared to raise any baby, regardless of skin color, so I would bring it to social services

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd sacrifice the child to the white walkers so Im safe for this last season.

0|0
    1|1
  • I am single so would definitely call social services

0|0
    0|0
  • He's got a gun!

0|1
    0|1
  • Does it come with cotton seeds?

0|0
    1|1
    • 4d

Come on people , no racist cracks. Here I am saying there is really no racism in America anymore and I get these remarks.

• 4d

Why’s the kid gotta be black? Are you implying most abandoned kids are black? Are you calling the kettle black?

• 4d

I gave a black baby as an example

• That might be someone's baby they lost.

0|0
    0|1
    • 4d

Yea, right, they abandoned the baby. Probably a 15 or 16 year old mother.

• 4d

Still, I can't raise a child. It's better if someone else who is in the position to raise a child to raise it, both for me and the child.

• Take it to my shelter and call the police

0|1
    0|0
  • You must report this to the authorities

0|1
    0|0
  • Call 911

0|1
    0|0
  • Call the police, same as with any other baby.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep it but still gave to report the baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn the baby to the authorities.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    1|0
  • What’s with your obsession with little black boys

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd send it back to the zoo.

1|0
    0|2
  • Care for it until it gets picked up by the people who take those poor things to a good place

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes