If you found a black baby on your porch , what would you do?

I think I would want to keep and raise him or her.
  • 1) Keep baby and raise him or her (even if you are white)
  • 2) Report it and turn baby over to social services
  • 3) Unsure what you would do
    Vote C
  • 4) see answers
    Vote D
4d
Nothing cuter than a little black baby boy. I say this because this happened. A 17 year old I worked with a Penney's found an abandoned black baby and she kept him to raise.

1617

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm sure my initial reaction would be wanting to make sure the baby was alright, I become attached to babies instantly so I'd want to keep it, living alone with the hours I work it wouldn't be fair to the baby, so I'd do what needed to be done to make sure the baby was safe and well cared for, by that time I would have fallen in love with the baby even tho it would hurt me I'd still do what's best for the baby.

• It's the Law and All... Call Social Services... Someone more Deserving than the Porch Person who Left this Beloved Child Of God, Deserves Him or Her. xx

Most Helpful Guys

• I got a fire station right down the street.. So, I would probably take them there.. But I would be shocked, and immediately pick the little precious being up.. And always wonder why it was on my porch..

• I'd call social services, just in case they can locate family members of the baby, if they couldn't, I'd probably end up adopting the baby.