My friend completely cut me off and I don't know how I feel about it?

I'm really upset because a friend of mine, who was like a sister just completely blocked me on everything. Only because I said I didn't want to get involved with whatever beef she had with my boyfriend.

Like I normally always stood up for her, if he ever said anything. But I just don't want to anymore.

Am I in the wrong for that? Because she's literally going around telling people I never stood up for her at all. I'm so tired of this high school drama

214