My friend completely cut me off and I don't know how I feel about it?

I'm really upset because a friend of mine, who was like a sister just completely blocked me on everything. Only because I said I didn't want to get involved with whatever beef she had with my boyfriend.

Like I normally always stood up for her, if he ever said anything. But I just don't want to anymore.

Am I in the wrong for that? Because she's literally going around telling people I never stood up for her at all. I'm so tired of this high school drama

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your friend is overreacting. I think you should stick with your decision. Because when she makes up with him and you feel ill feelings towards him you will fill some type of way.

0|1
    1|0
    • 3d

She hates my boyfriend though they both dislike each other

• Show All
    • 3d

Thank you! You're being really helpful actually. I do need to sit and think about these things because I always end up with friends like this. It's a similar theme in most of the friends I make

• 3d

Well they gravitate towards you because you're a good person. You are blinded by your wholesome personality. It happens to the best of us.

• Obviously there is more to the story, but if you’re choosing your boyfriend over her in a situation and she has an issue with him I’m not sure why you would expect her to remain your friend?
    Would you stay friends with someone who specifically chooses a side instead of refusing to get involved or would you choose friends who can support and respect you?
    Friendships often end when we get into relationships particularly when loyalty comes into question

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on , if she was really a friend she wouldn't of let. your decision bother her and been understanding the fact that she is being a bitch to. you about it Just goes to show she only cares about herself, By her blocking you and ignorimg. you is yoir answer just let her go

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just mad and reacting emotionally. Just set the story straight with the people who give you a hard time about it. If you want to get out of the drama, then just walk out.

1|1
    0|0
  • There’s obviously a lot more to this story but if you don’t want to be a part of the “ high school drama” then let her block you. Extricate yourself from that situation entirely.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a feeling you're better off without her in your life.

2|1
    0|0
  • Thats people
    No one really gives a shit about others lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She is just gonna have to accept your boyfriend whether she likes it or not you guys are adults and she needs to get over it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't expect shit from anyone, it'll only get you disappointed and hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do what you have to do and stick to your guns

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I'll try but I wish the friendship could've end differently

• Show All
    • 3d

You're so welcome

• 2d

Well you cut your friend off and you cut me off to because you removed me from your friends follow list yesterday. That's a shame

• Doesn’t sound like a good friend. Just let her go.

2|2
    0|0
  • It can be upsetting, but best to move on

2|2
    0|0
  • She probably did you a flavour

0|0
    0|0
  • start a rumor that she gives cheap blow jobs

0|2
    2|0
  • Well i wouldn't want my friends boyfriend to talk shit about me and constantly have to know this is happening... Like remove yourself from negativity. Simple as that. Your gonna lose a good friend because you're not understanding. She probably has someone that told her to do this. Just saying.

1|0
    0|1
  • Go to her. Talk about this. Try to make watery eyes 😜

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes