Describe your first crush?

I was 10 years old when I had my first. The boy was very smart, quiet and attentive. In my 10 year old mind, he was the cutest thing in class! 😂Describe your first crush?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Lolita!

When I was 7 or 8, I really liked one of my neighbors daughters. She was beautiful, morenita, beautiful eyes, amazing smile and smart af, she talked a lot and she had great imagination. We would walk together from school and play in her homes backyard where her dad built her a tree house and being with her was the best! But then I moved to San Fernando and didn’t see her ever again.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Hey I thought your forever crush was Luis Miguel! 😂😂😂😂😂

• 5d

Luis Miguel was (and is) my celebrity crush bobito! 😂😂😂😂

• My first crush was a girl who lived on our block. I was eight or nine, and we would hang out in the roof of her garage. There would be a bunch of us neighborhood kids up there, and she was always fun and adventurous.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My first crush was actually a girl who was my 3rd grade after school recreation teacher.

I wrote about it in a myTake actually :)

1|0
    0|0
  • A nieghbour. I was 8. He was athletic. Funny. Smart. Outgoing and didn't treat me different cauzs i was a girl

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We were both born at around the same time, in the same hospital on the same day. She was cute, nice to me and one of my first friends.

Part of me wishes I never moved, maybe we'd of continued to be friends as we got older and maybe we'd get married. Who knows?

1|0
    0|0
  • It was in 5th trade I think, she was a ginger, she was my assigned partner for a project and after the project she would treat me like one of her good friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never really had a crush. I do get attracted to some women, but at most I just don't feel any need to find someone to love or w/e.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 7 years old, I was the new kid in the class, my family had just moved there. She wore glasses, she was so cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first crush was in the youth choir I joined when I was in the 8th grade. She was the accompanist. Damn she was really good-looking! Blonde hair, blue eyes and her fave was the most gorgeous thing I ever saw. She was a goddess!

0|0
    0|0
  • 7th grade Vacation.

Probably irrational now when I think about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fourth grade and fifth grade girlfriend we had our own song

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes