Describe your first crush?

I was 10 years old when I had my first. The boy was very smart, quiet and attentive. In my 10 year old mind, he was the cutest thing in class! 😂Describe your first crush?

29

Most Helpful Guys

• Lolita!

When I was 7 or 8, I really liked one of my neighbors daughters. She was beautiful, morenita, beautiful eyes, amazing smile and smart af, she talked a lot and she had great imagination. We would walk together from school and play in her homes backyard where her dad built her a tree house and being with her was the best! But then I moved to San Fernando and didn’t see her ever again.

• 5d

Hey I thought your forever crush was Luis Miguel! 😂😂😂😂😂

• 5d

Luis Miguel was (and is) my celebrity crush bobito! 😂😂😂😂

• My first crush was a girl who lived on our block. I was eight or nine, and we would hang out in the roof of her garage. There would be a bunch of us neighborhood kids up there, and she was always fun and adventurous.

Most Helpful Girls

• My first crush was actually a girl who was my 3rd grade after school recreation teacher.

I wrote about it in a myTake actually :)

• A nieghbour. I was 8. He was athletic. Funny. Smart. Outgoing and didn't treat me different cauzs i was a girl