Guys: how many of you want kids?

I'm particularly interested in hearing from guys 30-48 ideally so please share your opinions on this guys...

Thanks.
  • 30+ and DO want kids
    Vote A
  • 30+ and DON'T want kids
    Vote B
  • 16 -30 and DO want kids
    Vote C
  • 16 - 30 and DON'T want kids
    Vote D
  • 30+ and I already have kids so I don't want anymore
    Vote E
  • 16-30 and I already have kids so I don't want anymore
    Vote F
  • Other - see comment/Results for girls
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even have a specific DO or DON'T, at the moment - no, I want to finish my education and work in the field for a bit but later I might consider it if I am with a person with whom I would be willing to go through all that.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't want them but I meet a girl who I adore and she wants them I will probably have them but more of a chance that I won't have them because I despise them

1|0
    0|0
    • Understandable. What age range of girl are you looking to date now?

• Show All
    • Well yeah, I mean it's not like playing with peoples feelings is ever going to end well though. Sounds like you have a lot of figuring out to do first really before you can really make anything work. Good luck though.

• What is your name on here?

• Yes. I most definitely want two kids, an older son named Samael and a younger daughter named Luci. I just have to wait like 8 - 12 years.

1|2
    1|0
    • That's sweet that you've even chosen name preferences lol, that may well change though as you get older.

• Show All
    • Haha I think many young people do to be honest, although the reality can be a little different.

• That's sweet. I haven't chosen names yet because I don't wanna be like Ross and get more divorces lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 16 - 30 and DON'T want kids.

I don't rule out the possibility of changing my mind in the future, but it just seems like too much stress and responsibility and would probably stop me doing the things I'd want to do, even it if isn't much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I already have three, but I'd like to have a couple more.

1|1
    0|0
    • Did you always want kids too?

• I wasn't opposed to them, but I didn't explicitly want them either. First one was unplanned but I enjoy spending time with her so much that I wanted more. Now I am just very used to kids.

• Yeah I totally understand that

• I'm 38 and I do want kids. Probably 3 to 5 kids would be good. I've always wanted a family/kids ever since I was in high school.

1|1
    0|0
    • Crikey you'd better get cracking then!! Lol

• Show All
    • Yeah, I still need to find the right person though. If I don't within the next couple years I think I will just start adopting some.

• Yeah that's always another option

• I want kids and I am in the age range you specified.

1|0
    0|0
    • What age range of partner would you honestly go for?

• Show All
    • Yeah but you'll more likely be on the same page which is the most important thing.

• That’s the idea. I want to go on adventures and feel someone under 50 has more energy to travel and more on their bucket list. But I want to date an adult and it’s more likely she has learned maturity by the time she is closing in on 30 than 20.

• With the right person sure. With the wrong person no.

1|0
    0|0
    • My thoughts exactly!!

• Not me, cause due to me being bullied all my life, I would hate to see my kids go through that.

2|0
    0|0
    • That may not be the case for them though

• Show All
    • Just never been in any rush although I always liked the idea of it. Guess I've just not met the right person yet.

• I too have been bullied but I want kids. I will grow up in a way that he/she would be tough individual and also have a respectable character

• I want at least 2 kids. But not anytime soon! 😂 I still feel like a kid!

3|0
    0|0
  • I plan to have at most 2 kids. Hoping both are boys

1|0
    0|0
  • 16-30 and I already have kids so I don't want anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • No kids. Maybe when I'm 33. If not by then I will get another puppy or kitten. Either way I am excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. If I can do a paternity test to check that they are my kids. You never know these days

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m all set with having kids, haha. Seems like a lot of...”doing stuff” if you have them lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i am not looking or planning to have any kids or to marry even lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 16- 30 and I Do not want kids and that is not going to change any time soon

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe someday when I'm happy and content with my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want 6 or 7. 7 is a good number to me.
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|0
    0|0
  • I want 3 tbh I want twin girls and a brother I don't know why I just think that is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • No won’t ruin my figure.

1|0
    0|1
    • It's not just your figure, it's quite a bit of your body afterwards too, I'm not sure men really understand this enough to appreciate! Lol I mean they even have to do a check afterward to make sure your vagina and anus haven't become one hole! And that's just the start of it.

• Damn never heard of that.. but I don’t wanna be loose and hanging or get stretch marks or saggy breasts

• Me... still do.

1|0
    1|0
    • Do you have any already?

• Show All
    • Do you often make trite assumptions of strangers? I shall dignify no further. Good day.

• Some day. Not too soon though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Any kind of age in mind since you're already 34 if your GAG age is correct?

• I had one at 38

1|0
    0|0
    • Did you always want that too?

• Show All
    • Not sure why if u wait till 35.. plenty of reasons why it can and just as likely as 25

• I agree personally, but I'm not sure many other men do

• l would like to have children

1|0
    0|0
    • What age range of partner would you honestly go for?

• I want children

1|2
    0|0
  • Let me check my bank account and get back to u

1|0
    0|0
  • I want kids

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure, I definitely want kids. I love children

1|1
    0|0
  • I want all the children

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want any

1|0
    0|0
  • We're actually trying for a family right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to have a son.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want kids

1|0
    0|0
  • Kids = no thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • Id like 2...

0|0
    0|0
  • I want 2 kids. I have their names picked already

0|0
    0|0
  • I want at least 5

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean now or in common?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure what you mean by "in common" but do you ever want kids basically...

• I used to think about having kids and everything.
    Buy now I don't want kids.

I will have kids only if my wife wanted them.

I don't want kids.

I thought, having a daughter would be nice

But

I saw a girl arguing with her father for some filthy clothes and after I heard all the things she said to her father, I wouldn't like to have a daughter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! I dislike kids and do not want to waste my time and life with that rap. I'm also 26.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes