Guys: how many of you want kids?

I'm particularly interested in hearing from guys 30-48 ideally so please share your opinions on this guys...

Thanks.
Guys: how many of you want kids?
Guys: how many of you want kids?
  • 30+ and DO want kids
  • 30+ and DON'T want kids
  • 16 -30 and DO want kids
    Vote C
  • 16 - 30 and DON'T want kids
    Vote D
  • 30+ and I already have kids so I don't want anymore
    Vote E
  • 16-30 and I already have kids so I don't want anymore
    Vote F
  • Other - see comment/Results for girls
    Vote G

834

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even have a specific DO or DON'T, at the moment - no, I want to finish my education and work in the field for a bit but later I might consider it if I am with a person with whom I would be willing to go through all that.

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't want them but I meet a girl who I adore and she wants them I will probably have them but more of a chance that I won't have them because I despise them

• Understandable. What age range of girl are you looking to date now?

• Well yeah, I mean it's not like playing with peoples feelings is ever going to end well though. Sounds like you have a lot of figuring out to do first really before you can really make anything work. Good luck though.

• What is your name on here?

• Yes. I most definitely want two kids, an older son named Samael and a younger daughter named Luci. I just have to wait like 8 - 12 years.

• That's sweet that you've even chosen name preferences lol, that may well change though as you get older.

• Haha I think many young people do to be honest, although the reality can be a little different.

• That's sweet. I haven't chosen names yet because I don't wanna be like Ross and get more divorces lol