Are You a Sore Loser?

Don't lie. I am a sore loser on the inside, I take my lost in strideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­Are You a Sore Loser?

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't care about losing.
    But that's not what ticks others off, it's the fact that when I win I act like it was bo big deal which makes others think I'm stuck up and overconfident, which I'm not.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

I'm a sore winner as well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

Oh no I get carried away like a child. Like boom I won you lost bitch. Then I always apologize afterwards. I get so carried away and caught up.

• 9 d ago

I'm the opposite, I act like it was nothing and it not effort for me to win. That ticks people off

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I'm the first to accuse someone of cheating. So in a way , yes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes. A complete sore loser on the outside. Where was the point in even competing if I wasn't going to win

1|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

That's some real stuff. Like I play to win or don't play at all lol

• Nope, I don't have a competitive bone in my body so losing has never bothered me. So long as I'm having fun I just laugh and enjoy the experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • In my high school talent show, they gave each non winner a box of eclairs so we could eat our feelings (hahah). I'm a sore loser but I never let it show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how I lost, if I lost due to someone cheating, you better believe I'm a sore loser.. if I lost fair and square than I take it as a learning opportunity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I see it as an opportunity to learn. Losing is a great motivator

1|0
    0|0
  • I try not to be, but if it keeps happening I get really, really irritated. I try to avoid that by just accepting my loss from the first time.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. When hitting on women I lose 85%-90% of the time. I just keep on swinging. If I were a sore loser, I'd be one of those INCEL whiny beoches.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can take an L as long as I know I wasn't tricked or cheated then imma sore loser lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I lost at but with most things, nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really because usually i dont give a fuck... but if some turd did some shady shit to win I get pissed because I didn't think of it first

0|0
    0|0
  • We're all secretly sore losers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to being a Philadelphia Sports Fan you get use to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i act like this baby on the inside lol

1|0
    0|0
  • If your Family has Backstabbed YOU... CRY AWAY. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Whatcha talkin about?

• 9 d ago

If your Family has Back Stabbed you and You feel you are the Sore Loser... YOU NOT. They ain't SO HOT. xxoo

• i get pouty sometimes not gonna lie lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Welp GG

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, i guess i am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what i lost

1|0
    0|0