Do You Think Picking Our Noses Is A Natural Human Instinct?

As a young child I remember my family yelling at me constantly for picking my nose. It wasnโ€™t something I really thought about but something I just did. In fact, even now, I never think โ€œlet me see what I can pull out todayโ€ it just kinda happens. I understand the role of snot but makes me wonder if this is something we are supposed to do.Do You Think Picking Our Noses Is A Natural Human Instinct?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe?
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't pick your nose in front of your future husband miss kaewk... nasty little girl ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    1|0
    • 5 d ago

Shhh ๐Ÿคฃ

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

๐Ÿ˜‚ liars... air tracks have opened yah. Are yours usually soft or hard?

• 5 d ago

It depends bur usually between hard and soft, especially if you were somewhere where there is dirt in the atmosphere, you keep inhaling this dirt from the roads and the cities, no wonder why your nose will become stuffed...

I watched about it once on the doctors show...

• I pick my seat when I go to the movies ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. but I've not been to one in like 2 years I believe

0|0
    0|0
  • It can perhaps be a hygienic practice but eating them is not okay! do that in private where nobody sees you and throw them away

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never be in a relationship with a woman unless I had feelings for her - it's true!

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes