How do I deal with her?

I have this friend, and at first I considered her one of my closest friends but she changed and now whenever I hang out with her, I end up feeling really drained afterwards. She never really seems to care about my problems if I mention anything, so I've stopped mentioning it. Whenever I talk about the things I like, she doesn't really show interest. We hang out heaps and always laugh about stuff (doesn't change how I feel after), but whenever I act different, less interested in talking to her, she'll call me out for it. I just get tired of her always trying to have the attention on her whether she does it subconsciously or not.

End of last year we got into an argument and it died over after about 3 days, but this week she brought it up and made it sound like I got annoyed for no reason. Today, her and one of my friends even told me that I prioritise guys, when really I just enjoy being around our guy friends because I never had that many guy friends to hang out with at my old school. This is causing me a lot of stress because everyone else loves her, but she makes me feel so crappy. What should I do?

11