I have a question about my child's family?

Okay well a yr and half ago my child's father's mother contacted me and told me that my child's father got a paternity test saying the chikd wasn't his. I told his mother he is lying so you'll stop pestering him when he'll see his child etc. And I told her to ask him for the paper stating the paternity test was done because I was unaware of any documents sent to me about paternity test. Anyways she blocked me after that... Now rewind to now my son is 3 years old and my childs grandmother unblocks me but hasn't contacted me. I saw she unblocked me when i looked at the Facebook memories and saw her comment on one of the photos a while back. I know y'all probably dont have a clue either. Any ideas maybe?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say. She’s looking at your Facebook page for some reason. Maybe she’s looking for information or pictures of her grandchild? It’s kind of heartbreaking that his parents haven’t reached out and tried to be grandparents here.

• 8 d ago

She wants to be a grandparent. She won't reach out or see her grandson until she gets the okay from her son. If she goes against her son's wishes he will not let her see her grandaughters anymore...

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the backstory here? Is he paying child support and in the child's life?

• 9 d ago

My child's father's mother is already a grandmother 3 girls. My child's father hasn't tried to communicate about being in his son's life since i found out i was pregnant. He wanted an abortion.. My son's father has 3 girls 2 baby mothers and our son so now 3 baby mothers. My child's mother has been pestering him about seeing and doing a paternity and he has been ignoring her so a yr ago he told her he got a paternity test (which he didn't) and told his mom our son isn't his..

• 9 d ago

Sorry if thats confusing at all

• 9 d ago

Given that, I wouldn't bother talking to either one of them.