How can I not feel sad anymore?

I just need to talk. I realized to day that all I do is to save me from being unpopular, or unliked or just not liked by even one person. I’m fake, but I get some karma, I don’t have anyone to talk to, because apart from everything I’m fucking incapable of trusting anyone. I just had a 1 hour cry in the bathroom and tried to call or talk to several friends, but I realized I have none and thought no one would understand me.

I want to start a new life. How is it possible that a person who started the same as me in every way possible has such a better life? I’ve never been he type of person to just feel sad, lmao never mind I have, I feel “randomly” sad every day and I try to blame it on my period, even though it’s 13 days away, and I never realize it’s cause of how much of a stunt my life is. I don’t know if that’s just how it is, but I just don’t wanna be here

21