How can I not feel sad anymore?

I just need to talk. I realized to day that all I do is to save me from being unpopular, or unliked or just not liked by even one person. I’m fake, but I get some karma, I don’t have anyone to talk to, because apart from everything I’m fucking incapable of trusting anyone. I just had a 1 hour cry in the bathroom and tried to call or talk to several friends, but I realized I have none and thought no one would understand me.

I want to start a new life. How is it possible that a person who started the same as me in every way possible has such a better life? I’ve never been he type of person to just feel sad, lmao never mind I have, I feel “randomly” sad every day and I try to blame it on my period, even though it’s 13 days away, and I never realize it’s cause of how much of a stunt my life is. I don’t know if that’s just how it is, but I just don’t wanna be here

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would recommend seeking a counselor’s advice. From what you said, it sounds like the choices you’ve made thus far in life have left you feeling empty and depressed. The nice thing is, every day is a new day, and a new chance to make different choices. If you want your current life situation to change, you must begin to make different choices. Hang in there! 💕

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you see only the bad parts of yourself! You only have yourself to blame! Believe in yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s gotta feel horrible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes