Was my boyfriend sister being mean to me?

before I say what she said I want to say that for the past 1-2 years I have been experiencing with thinning hair. My hair has changed a lot, I still have hair but is very thin. 1 of the main things I started to notice was when ever I touched the back of my hair it would feel like less and less hair another thing was I notice my forehead getting bigger , I thought It was all in my head until I realize that my hairline is not the same anymore. It’s been really hard I feel so insecure 😟 I’m only 24 and other girls my age have beautiful hair.

Im not sure if other people notice my hair has changed but I’m sure if I have they’ve too especially my boyfriend which he has never mentioned nothing. I do notice that when he talks to me he looks at my forehead but I’m probably overthinking that. I use to go to the salon and get hair extensions and he knows how much I love it because it gives me volume. One day we was talking about that topic and something having to do with bald guys and he made a comment. Look at you, u almost there... I laugh at that moment knowing he made it like a joke but know he meant it. Since then I feel like he looks at my hair and just know what’s going on but doesn’t ask me or tell me anything.

Anyways today I was over his house and his sister came in the room. As soon as she came in the room she had asked me if I cut my hair and I said no. It was weird because me and her really don’t talk. Then she started talking to his brother. (My bf) talking about she didn’t know what makeup look to wear for prom. I gave her my opinion but then she was talking to him and out of nowhere she made a comment said “yeah she balding “ and continue talking about other things like making it seem like she never said that. He didn’t react he just acted like he didn’t hear anything. At that point I felt terrible and laugh at. :(

11