Little kids are f#!&ing annoying! In your opinion, what's the most annoying thing about bad kids?

I'm so tired of this little girl 😠. She doesn't understand the words "sit down" and she just runs around the house all day unless she's eating or dominating the T. V. It really isn't an issue but she watches these annoying ass youtube music videos of girls singing and dancing 😑
This
This
And unfortunately my girlfiend likes children 😷 so she's not very partial to my pain
The best $16 I've ever spent
The best $16 I've ever spent
So Gag, what's your experience with badass kids? What's the most annoying thing about them? I personally think it's the parents. This little girl repeats shit people say, talks back, and really think she owns the place, and the women in the house think it's cute 😑
I must have said,
I must have said, "sit down!" Like 100 times yesterday 😑
8
4