Do you make time to socialize with your friends even if you are married and have family?

I know that once a prson is married and more when they have kids, their priorities change and they wil have less time to socialize with their friends and it is different now than when they were single and have more time to do it.

Are friends still important for them or they are just acquaintances now because the barely have tme to socialize now so the close friendship starts to fade a little bit?

This is one scenario, the other one is that even though you are married and have family you always have an excuse not to attend social gatherings when you are invited to hang out with your friends beacue you always says "I can't I have plans here and there so they never make a little time to see their friends. I mean there are even married friends with family who DO make time to socialize a bit, if they can why others cant?

For example I have a friend who is married and have a teenage daughter. She is a swimmer and so does her daughter and participated in local competitions. Due to her training almost EVERY DAY, she barely have time to hang out wth us, because she always tell us I have training, or my daughter have training or me or my daughter have competition tomorrow but we always take her into accoutn when something is planned to go out. That is her usual same excuse. She always train mostly at nites when w. he usually hang out.

Im not saying hang out all the time but make some time and schedule your personal time to hang out as well some days to socializei.
8
5