I found naked/half naked pictures on my uncle's iPhone... What do I do?

Basically one day I Just decided to snoop on my uncle's phone, randomly Just to see what he's been doing on there lately. I Just decided to go through his camera roll / screenshots. I was shook to find naked pictures of random women. Or atleasy half nude. There were about 3 or 5 of them. One was of a woman's breasts in a bra. The other ones were like of a girls vagina.

It was honestly disgusting. Another one was like of a WhatsApp tracker, I don't know what he was trying to do with that. But anyway I deleted all those photos. I don't think he will notice though, since there's loads of other stuff in his camera roll. I Just don't know why my uncle could have something like that in his phone. I've always seen him as a decent person. Why would he have those obscene pics in his phone and what do I do about it? I'm a bit creeped out by him whenever I see him around these days. Should I stay away from him?
17
12