Is it something wrong with my brother?

ibodi
My brother is also happening to buy a house in USA but now the price is down. Is he hurt?
So basically we are going to buy an apartment here too. So I think it is like firewall if we do financial on both side individually. then he thought my financial dangerous.
My mom is fancinated but anyway, we just thought about some problems. So want to buy an apartment. Did not plan it last year, so will lack money for a while, just for few month and hurt a little we take out money from life insurance and some trouble me on cash flow also life insurance. anyway that will recover in the end of year. I think I can pay all within 6 years but it is a financial model without consider other asset. He is an engineer, I can feel that he is like a initial investor that are afraid of credit society. or of course, we are hard to choose real good apartment but I think just fall into this one. so... about price.. and my financial model.
so.. you know the gap and situation between initial investor and mature investor? I think it is the same. so you know.. like I just pay attention to cash flew but he is like paying attention to save amount. I the model keep $50000 in the bank always but come and go is stable. It is just like $50000 in the bank. so he think it is dangerous... so how shall I explain to him that is ok actually.
Is it something wrong with my brother?
Is it something wrong with my brother?
1
1