How much freedom did your parents give you while growing up?

I have zero freedom. I've never been the type to sneak out or do a lot of crazy stuff because I don't really care. I'm not about that life. So I don't understand why I can't go anywhere or do amything without having someone else with me unless it's school related😩😩😩😩 and even when I have someone with me, my mom still gets suspicious
Last semester, I tried going to the library at my school more to study. So since I knew that my mom would eventually start to think I am going to the library for something else other than studying, I would always see if my sister would want to go with me because if not then my mom would probably be like "Why do you want to go to the library so much? You must have a bf" or something like that. But even bringing my sister didn't work bc she asked me why did I want my sister to go with me all the time and she asked me if there was a guy bothering me or messing with me and I was like no🙄
Idky she always assumes that there is a hidden agenda in everything I do😑🤷🏾
31
26