Ever had someone you know just leave town suddenly and like disappear?

there was this girl I knew , its tough to explain everything that went on with her , but anyways the last time I saw her was aug 2 , it was at her work and since then she's literally dropped off the face of the earth

and no one at her work wants to talk to me about what happened , like the elephant in the room , not one word

all I know is around Thursday of last week , something must of happened and she took off in her car. I don't know if she went on a trip or went to see someone but she is gone , her car is gone and she hasn't been at work.

she had this jetski that she kept at the lake and it was also suddenly gone and parked at her parents house instead , why would she pull it , if she was planning on returning this summer? clearly she is not and has left the area entirely and not coming back this summer

its so frustrating , I just don't understand where she went or why she left so suddenly , I feel there had to be something going on in her life which caused her to make such a decision
0
1