How can I give something to a girl without being awkward?

Sorry for how long this is hahaaa
I got accepted into this art school. It’s the first time I've ever transferred schools my whole life and I don’t know a single person here. I also have social anxiety and I find it extremely hard to talk with people. A few days before school started, we had this campus tour event, and this shy girl came up to me and asked if i wanted to sit with her when we went to eat lunch. I could tell she was really nervous like i was, and I was really shocked !! I don’t think she has friends here either.. but now she's in my math class. Every time she sees me, maybe she thinks im not looking, but she smiles to herself and its so cute.. she sits next to the girl in front of me in math Mind you the desks are really close. I don’t know which art major she was accepted into, but she draws like me !! I was buying things for school and art and accidentally ordered 2 cute little electric erasers.. and I thought about giving the other one to her since she draws too, and I really want to be her friend... but I don’t know how to give it to her!! We don’t really talk.. today she turned around and said hi to me, I was so happy.. but that’s the first thing she said to me since then. I don’t know how to give it to her without being awkward.. advice would be appreciated
How can I give something to a girl without being awkward?
Add Opinion