My mom is letting her friend take our dog for few days to see if her friends daughter handle having a dog?

+5Xper
Okay so my friends mom who keep in mind comes and goes in my moms life as she pleases, asked my mom to borrow our dog because she wants to see if her daughter can handle having a dog as a pet keep in mind before we got our dog I never asked my mom to ask if we could borrow a dog, their using my dog as a lab rat and I’m the one who takes care of him the most, and her friend literally just called to ask if they could take him I’m so pissed, and ik it sounds selfish of me but I feel like she’s uses my mom and throws her away, I don’t like her because she gives me such a bad vibe and I’m so mad at mom for saying yes like it was nothing I’m so mad and sad, what’s your opinion on this
4
1