My mom is refusing to give me MY birth control pills all because I’m staying with my boyfriend? I’m 20 years old?

I’m 20 years old and in a few months, I’m about to be 21. I do still live in my moms house, BUT I am moving out in a few months with my boyfriend and I am never really home half of the time as it is. I stay at my boyfriends house literally weeks at a time, and probably go home for a few days and then I’m right back at my boyfriends. Anyways, my stuff is still at my moms house (clothes, etc) I’m also, on birth control and my mom went to pick my birth control up without my knowledge and I called her and told her I’m gonna come and get a few things from the house and since you picked up my birth control, I’m gonna get those as well because I’m about to run out. My mom told me that she is NOT gonna give me my pills. She’s literally refusing to give me my damn birth control pills, and... YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? It’s all because I’m trying to move out with my boyfriend and be an adult and she isn’t used to the fact that I’m going to do whatever I want from here on out. The past few months, I’ve been coming and staying with my boyfriend and she hasn’t liked it every time. She’s always complaining and telling me that I’m not “grown” but yet, I am 20? And she’s telling me I’m trashy for wanting to stay with my boyfriend. By the way, we have been together for 7 years. This is stressing me out a lot because I’ve never even went a day without taking my pills at all, and it’s like she’s trying to refuse to give me my pills to make me come home, and I’m grown, and if I want to stay at my boyfriends then I will. Of course, I need my pills, and don’t want to miss my pills, but I don’t think it’s right for her to refuse to give me my pills.
2
2