Am I wrong for not wanting a relationship with my dad’s girlfriend and kids?

I am 23 and my mom passed when I was 18. 1.5 years ago, my dad dated a new woman which didn’t bother me. What did is that she was evicted from her home and 2 months into dating, my dad allowed her and her three kids to move in. Since then, the house is loud, chaotic and crowded.

Less than six months into living with us, everyone is acting like one big happy family and I don’t play role in that. I just go straight to my room to get away from everyone and thankfully I’m moving in two weeks. It has reached the point where they all spend holidays together, my dad brings them to family gatherings and I feel like my dad/sister have a stronger bond to his girlfriend and her kids than me. It is hurtful that we went from being close, to barely seeing them because they’re always hanging out with each other.

I told my dad that I don’t want to spend holidays or vacations with them. I simply see them as my Dad’s girlfriend and her kids. It doesn’t go any deeper. They are not my family nor do I care to have a relationship with them. Now, I am always nice, respectful and cordial to them, but they do know how I feel and my dad said it hurts his girlfriend’s feelings, which I don’t know why. I feel like all of this was forced onto me so quickly. Am I wrong?
78
38