Would I be a total jerk to say that I hate helping someone move with my mother?

Would I be a total jerk to say that I hate helping someone move with my mother? Let me rephrase that, Would I be wrong if I was to say that I don't like it when I help my mother help one of her friends move? The reason for that is because every time I do it, I feel like she is waiting for me to do exactly what she wants like fling myself in front of a parking lot Garage so that I can nearly get ran over by a car, at times I wish that I had, because then everybody would respect me and stop trying to put me down for not being sharp on the take enough, I often wonder if I'm too gullible and just go along with anything. Some people have common sense and are not the brightest, others are just tools, one of them are lacking in intelligence, yet have common sense; those are the ones who gets A's and B's in school and manage to have and keep jobs and apartments and file for Bankruptcy, how do they do it? How does Life give them a fair shake and not me? I'm sure if I'm human or an alien. What do you think? Why are people so foreign to me?
5
2