My mom invited me to come visit her for the holidays, but I don't know what my family will think. Do you think I should go visit her again?

Okay so after I got home from college today I received a text message from my mother. And I was excited to hear from her so I texted her back. I mean we haven't talked since June or July because I was hurt about her revealing the real reason why she left us. I'm still angry at her for that but I forgave her. So she was asking me if I wanted to come see her for the holidays in December because she is unable to come visit. I wasn't so sure what to think because one, she seemed irritated when I'm around her and number two she stuck me up for dinner while I was visiting her in England. England's where she lives. So anyways I told my mama I'll have to see what happens. I didn't tell my dad about this because he would go ballistic if I told him. If I tell him that my mom wants me to visit her I'm pretty sure he's going to say no because she's hurt me long enough. I mean I really want to see my mother again I mean I really need her but I don't know. I mean she stood me up for dinner and I waited for her for 3 hours then she seemed irritated at me when I'm around her. No apology from her. I know she's been living alone for about 10 years and she loves it and she prefers it that way. I mean I'm not there to live with her I mean I wish I could but it's not going to work. My brothers were not like that. I want to see if my brother would want to come see your but I don't think they want to do that especially my youngest older brother (let's call him Drew). Drew absolutely hates Mom after what she did to us. Whenever I mention her heat quickly changes the subject and cuts me off. He just doesn't give a damn about her and deep down inside I don't blame him. My other brother (let's call him Sam) he misses the idea of mom and this is her but he's angry at her too for what she did also but not as angry as Drew is. I mean I'm 18 years old I can make my own decisions but do you think I should go see her? Be honest and don't sugarcoat it.
Yes you should see her again.
Are you out of your mind? No way!
Maybe
Vote C
It's up to you.
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
0