Have you ever seen two people that look like they are brothers, sisters or brother and sister, but they are not?

OMG! YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS VIDEO! I'M NOT KIDDING!

These 2 girls, who both live in Ireland, look like identical twins. They had 3 tests done...

1) To see if they are real sisters?
2) To see if maybe they are half sisters?
3) To see if they are in any way blood related?

PLEASE PLEASE, CLICK ON THIS LINK!!
HERE ARE THE RESULTS!! ...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/women-who-look-identical-dna-7223845
A. YES! I have seen 2 girls that like looked so much like sisters! It was remarkable!
B. Yes, totally! I have seen a guy and girl that looked just like they were brother and sister but weren't
C. Yes, I have seen 2 guys that looked like brothers but werent
Vote C
D. No, I have never seen anyone that looked related like that unless they really were
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Related Resemblance" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
12
5