Adult daughter and dad communication... Should I do more than I already have done to help?

My young adult daughter and I live together right now until the end of next year. She hasn't been seeing her dad much. Pretty much every waking moment she's either studying or going to classes because of the field she is going into is pretty intense.

For some reason he's thinking negatively like she is trying to avoid him or something. About a month ago I told him that best thing to do it to either pick her up for lunch or make specific plans. I mean if I wasn't living with her I wouldn't see her either. This semester is much more taxing than any of the past semesters.

I've already suggested what he might do. I had thoughts of calling him to explain that the last phone call that seem to be guilt laden wasn't good for her emotional well being but...

I'm thinking it could make things worse. Should I say something to him or just let it lie?
I'm thinking just let it lie...

I have a habit of trying to over help with people who make their own choices in life.
2
0